Hi, I’m Judith – The Calm Quilter. This site is about one of my favourite things: Quilting. After a lifetime of dressmaking and designing I discovered quilting! Now it’s almost all I think about 🙂
I’ve created this to organise my thoughts on quilting and share a range of skills and resources learned and gathered over the last few years. Hopefully it will inspire me, and maybe you, and help plan a few new projects this year.
It will cover the following areas:
- Quilt Projects Underway – a pictorial diary of what I am working on at the moment, and in the past, to help motivate myself to get things finished.
- Quilt Class and Travels – ones I have undertaken and enjoyed
- Books and Patterns – ones I love and have found helpful.
- Quilt Inspiration – which covers a variety of Patchwork Quilts and techniques for making these and
- Free Motion Quilting – a variety of possible designs I can use to quilt my projects.
So, stay tuned, there will be some very Calm Quilting happening here…